The success of a restaurant is not only dependent upon how great their food or décor is, but also on how useful the restaurant marketing ideas and trends are. Almost 80% of all restaurants close down their operations within the first five years of doing business which is due to a variety of reasons including poor marketing, customer services, and location. It is essential to let the customers know where you are located or else they wouldn’t be able to come!
With the advancement in technology, the internet has fast become a critical tool for restaurant marketing ideas and trend, especially in 2019. If a restaurant wants to be in business, they better follow the points mentioned below!
- They must have an online presence. In this day and age, people want to know about a restaurant before they go. They may want to go over the menu and prices and see whether there is something they like or not. You should have contact details listed online, like the address. Mention the phone number in case somebody wants to make reservations beforehand or have a special request.
- Create a brand identity. Having a strong brand identity plays a crucial role in attracting new customers and has a significant impact on your competition as well.
- Should be available on Google. Many people look for new eateries online, and Google is the preferred choice with 3.5 billion searches per day.
- Manage the online reputation. Customer reviews and feedback have become extremely important in the restaurant business. These can make or break a company. It is essential to respond to customer queries in a timely and friendly manner so potential customers will be tempted to drop by.
- Wi-Fi. Like it or not, most people do get put off when a restaurant does not have Wi-Fi or internet services. They may want to photograph and post pictures of their food, check in your restaurant or maybe even use it for work.
This is not an exhaustive list for the top tips of restaurant marketing ideas and trends. A business must keep exploring and adding new ideas to manage its marketing effectiveness.